Monday, December 20, 2010

Marriage Jokes

1. Mine

2. I was recently working in the ER, everyone was packed into the room (radiology, nurses, respiratory, someone handing out pens to anyone who would sign their form relieving the hospital of any liability, a couple of assistants and one scribe.). I gently took the patients arm and ducking an X-ray machine and a few clipboards, I ended up on one knee. Looking down and noticing my ringed finger, she asked if I had knelt down to ask for my wife's hand in marriage. I said, "Lady, I got all the way on the floor."
Have you ever noticed that different people turn different shades of blush?

3. Last week I went to bed with a sore lip and woke up a GD herpetologist. I turned to my wife and said, "I thought you said it wasn't contagious." I get a lot of blank stares.

4. Later a friend asked me what I thought about Wikileaks. I said, "Look, I may have this 'coldsore' on my lip, but my wiki does not leak."

5. I thought there was more. . .

6. I already posted but it fits.
Everyday with you is like Christmas - I'm always a little disappointed and I never get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment